BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bald Eagles

So yesterday, we where hanging around the house and saw this bird. I looked at it and said it was a Bald Eagle. ( I later found out no one believed me.) We grabbed some binoculars and ran outside. There we looked and there was a dead deer in back of our house. There we a bird there after looking for a while we said it was! (I was right but nobody believes me!) So the eagle landed on this dead deer and we found he/she was eating it. Later this other eagle sits down on this deer and it's mate flys off. After this a fledgling (the baby) came. He/she waited for his father/mother to get done eating. When they where done he sat down and ate now. It was amazing! They are pretty cool birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment